Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 30

Today was another long riding day, so we should get home by tomorrow.  521 miles today makes it back to back 500 mile days, and boy is my butt sore.  We finished Illinois, rode through Indiana and almost all the way through Ohio today. Once again, there wasn't much opportunity for picture taking since all we wanted to do was burn up the miles.  There also wasn't anything eventful to report today, except that I-70has to be the road with the most construction in the country.  I can't tell you how many construction zones we ride through today. 

Barring bad weather or breakdown we should be back in Toms River sometime late tomorrow. 

A few days after I'm back home, I will post my final thoughts on this trip of a lifetime.

At this time I want to thank everyone who has followed the blog and has commented on it.  I truly enjoyed and looked forward to comments that were posted every day.  Unfortunately, I was not able to reply directly to the comments posted as anonymous. That's just the way the blog worked.  Or, I just never figured out how. LOL  

No comments:

Post a Comment