Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 16

I'm waiting for the dealership to open up so I figured I'd give everyone a weather update. It is a cool 57 degrees, and what looks like fog is actually smoke from wildfires. It got pretty thick last night and my throat is already starting to get a little scratchy from it.  When I went to my bike this morning it was covered in ash. 
D&S Harley of Phoenix Oregon came and picked the bike up at the hotel this morning.  I was checked in by 10:20, and I hope to be back on the road within 2 hours.
It was Harley Dogs for lunch.
The folks at Phoenix Harley Davidson were outstanding.  They very accommodating and took my bike in right away.  I was on the road at 12 noon, and made it to Portland by 5 o'clock. It was in an uneventful trip except the 90 miles through smoke from the all the wildfires.   Now I'm going to spend a couple days with my son Matt and his wife Megan. 



10 comments:

  1. Stay away from those wildfires...hope you get back on the road soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the next post will include a picture of you with matt, megan, stoli and jameson!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some good luck coming soon.....
    McGrath's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious about your flat? Pick up a nail? Patch or replace the tire? Reply or send me an email.
    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last picture makes me happy, happy, happy!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a happy picture!!!!!
    Enjoy every moment!!!!!!
    McGrath's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you made it to your sons house Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good guys, glad you made it there safe Mike. By the way you don't carry a spare tire on your bike lol Rich

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be sure to say hey to Matt and Megan for me. Enjoy your time there.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pic of you and Matt is great
    Frank

    ReplyDelete